General Return Policy
30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
This 30 day money back return policy if for purchases from Neato’s online store only! Requests for returns for credit of Neato items purchased from other retailers must be made to the original seller and are subject to that seller’s return policy.
Neato Robotics wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If a product purchased online from the Neato Robotics website does not meet your expectations, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, less shipping, handling and applicable taxes. A refund will be issued to the same credit card that was used when purchasing the item. To return a Neato item purchased directly from the Neato website, please contact Neato Customer Care at 877-29-NEATO (408-848-1063 if outside U.S.) or via email to email@example.com and request a return merchandise authorization number and return shipping instructions. Please return the Neato in its original packaging.
In the event of a product malfunction, not attributable to the criteria listed in the “Non-Returnable Items” section of this policy, you will be offered the option of either a refund or an exchange for the same product.
Please do not return the item without approval from Neato Customer Care. This will risk forfeiture of the item. Please note that not all items are returnable.
Products Returned After 30 Days of Purchase
Products purchased more than 30 days prior may only be returned for exchange for reasons covered under the product warranty. Please visit our website at www.neatorobotics.com for the full Terms and Conditions of the Neato Limited One Year Warranty and Optional Extended Service Plans.
Neato Robotics allows gift recipients to return items they received as a gift in exchange for a new or rebuilt product with equal or similar features and functionality. Cash and credit card refunds are not available to gift recipients. Please contact Neato Customer Care at 877-29-NEATO (408-848-1063 if outside U.S.) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to exchange a gift item.
For reasons of consumer protection, certain products may not be returned. Neato Robotics does not accept returns of the following items, without limitation:
- Opened or previously used Brushes, Squeegees, and filters.
- Batteries (Consult local recycling regulations prior to disposal).
- Boundary Markers that have been opened, cut, or otherwise used.
- Dirt Bins that have not been emptied or contain debris of any kind.
In addition, any product that has been damaged will not be returned or exchanged. This includes but is not limited to damage resulting from:
- Accident, abuse, misapplication, or any unauthorized repair, modification or disassembly;
- Improper operation or maintenance, usage not in accordance with product instructions or connection to improper voltage supply;
- Use of consumables, parts and accessories, including batteries, other than those produced or recommended by Neato Robotics except where such restriction is prohibited by applicable law.
Furthermore, any product is non-returnable if it:
- Has been used commercially
- Is missing pieces or parts
- Has been repaired or altered by parties other than Neato Robotics, Inc. or its authorized agents
- Has an altered or missing serial number
- Was not purchased from an authorized dealer
- Has been used outside the country of purchase
Please follow these steps to return your purchase to us:
- Contact Neato Customer Care at 1-877-296-3286 or via email to email@example.com to request a Return Authorization.
- Robot Serial Number (RSN) will be required at the time you make your request. It is located on the underside of the robot. Please have it available when calling Neato Robotics Customer Care or include it in your email.
- Once a return has been authorized by Neato, pack your item in the original package, including all original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
- Please mark the outside of the shipping box with the RMA number provided and return it to the Returns Center Address provided.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use a traceable shipping method (UPS, FedEx, etc.) or postal service offering similar tracking and delivery status information.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges except in the event the return is the result of Neato Robotics’ error or if Neato has issued a prepaid shipping label.
- You can expect a refund, to the credit card used when the product was originally purchased, within 30 days of your returned product being received by Neato. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
If you received a defective item and need to exchange it for the same item, please contact Neato Customer Care at 877-29-NEATO (408-848-1063 if outside U.S.) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a warranty replacement.
Items Purchased From Other Sellers
If you purchased a Neato Robotics product at a retail store or from a seller other than Neato, requests for returns for credit must go through your original place of purchase. Contact your retailer or visit their website for information regarding their returns policy.
Items Purchased Outside of North America
If you purchased a Neato Robotics product outside of North America, those returns or exchanges must go through the your original place of purchase. Contact your retailer or visit their website for information regarding their return policy.