This Information is Related To:
For Information on resolving a Robot OFFLINE message for the following robots CLICK HERE
Botvac D3 Connected
Botvac D4 Connected
Botvac D5 Connected
Botvac D6 Connected
Botvac D7 Connected
If your Neato app says that your robot is OFFLINE, check the following:
- Make sure your robot is on its charge base, charged, and you see the solid signal bars in the upper left corner of the LCD screen. If you do not see the solid Wi-Fi bars in the upper left corner, then using your LCD press the SELECT button and choose SETTINGS/Wi-Fi and make sure Wi-Fi box is checked.
- Check that the Wi-Fi router is working correctly. Test this by using your smartphone or tablet to make sure you can connect to the network. If the smart device can join the Wi-Fi network, then the Wi-Fi router is functional. If you are unable to connect to the internet using another device such as a smartphone or tablet your router or cable modem should be reset. To reset your network equipment please unplug your router and cable modem for 30 seconds and plug them back in. Wait 3-5 minutes for the router to reestablish a connection to the internet and try to access the internet on your smartphone or tablet
- If Steps 1 and 2 are true, try power cycling your robot by holding down the house button for 15 seconds. The robot will turn off and then after 10 seconds, the robot will automatically turn back on. Check the Neato app to see if your robot status is READY TO CLEAN or if the status is still OFFLINE (this can take 30 seconds – 3 minutes).
- If Step 2 did not work, try closing down your Neato app and restarting the Neato app. To close the Neato app, do the following:
- iOS: For devices with a Home button - double tap the home button, swipe up on the app card to close it. Tap the home button again when done. For device without a Home Button Swipe up and hold until the App cards are displayed, swipe up on the app card to close it
- Android: Open your device’s Settings menu, touch Apps, select Neato app from the list, touch Force Stop. Or press and hold the home button, select the Neato app, and press the “X” to stop the app.
If someone other then yourself setup your home Wi-Fi network you may want to ask them to assist you in setting up the robot. If you still have problems, please click on Chat icon for assistance, or visit our Customer Care contact page for more options.