Manager, Global Logistics
Want to be a part of something revolutionary? Neato Robotics is a consumer product robotics organization with an emphasis on innovation and empowerment of our team members. Here is your chance to join our team and make an impact.
Neato Robotics has an outstanding opportunity for a logistics professional to join our Supply Chain team at our Silicon Valley corporate office. The Manager of Global Logistics develops and implements domestic and international logistics (distribution, transportation, 3PL service providers, and customs compliance) strategies for Neato that will enhance customer satisfaction, reduce overall costs, and enable growth.
- Develop and deploy strategies that enable growth, improve costs, and ensure performance
- Create and foster a continuous improvement approach/culture to improving the business (internally & externally)
- Ensure Neato Robotics has a Customs Compliance program in place for all global activities
- Ensure carriers perform from a service and quality perspective while being cost competitive
- Collaborate with receiving locations for labor planning to achieve timely receipts and shipments
- Develop and manage 3PL relationships – ensure competitive pricing, agreements and performance, business reviews – that provide services of warehousing, distribution, receiving and other related services such as repacking, rework, etc.
- Design international supply chains for the optimal and timely import & export of products
- Lead efforts in Distribution Network Optimization, including but not limited to, direct shipments to customers from other company shipping locations
- Develop Reverse Logistics strategy and drive execution and adoption with our suppliers
- Drive operational readiness and management of 3PL’s for all aspects of reverse logistics
- Develop and maintain procedures and metrics that assure optimal warranty process and handling
- Represent Logistics on cross functional teams
- Proactively meet with customers for relationship building and service/cost improvement opportunities through collaboration efforts
- Develop standardized logistics (transportation, distribution, etc.) processes
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders, i.e. IS, Sales, Customer Solutions, Operations, Planning, Purchasing, Distribution and drives our go-to -market strategy through the evaluation of vendor compliance, new technologies, and industry best practices
- Develop and implement contingency plans to address logistics risks
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, both domestically and internationally
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA preferred)
- 7+ years of related logistics experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 2 years of leadership / management experience
- Expert knowledge of transportation and distribution systems with knowledge of database applications
- ERP system experience required, NetSuite Knowledge preferred
- Must be highly analytical and possess innovative and creative thinking skills to develop resolution
- Strong strategic, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively on cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
Neato Robotics changes lives by giving people more time to spend on the things they love. We’re at the forefront of the robots-in-the-home revolution to free people from household chores.
The environment is fast-paced, close-knit, emphasizes freedom, and we boast an established track record of success. Neatonians are committed to innovation. You’ll have the opportunity to directly impact the company profoundly as a part of our growing team.
As a core part of the company strategy, we hire world class talent. Join Neato in building the future of home robotics.
See our robot in action! https://youtu.be/riMhfXZfiEU
We are venture funded and located in Newark, CA. For more information on Neato Robotics, please visit our website at www.neatorobotics.com